Tuesday, April 28, 2009

random 102

1. Hola came back for a week to manage and oversee the cafe and I am super glad that she was here. Did some small doa selamat. Just sent her to the airport with a heavy heart because now I can not rest and wake up a little late than usual.

2. The cafe is Alhamdulillah going okay. Not that great yet, but for now I guess we're actually doing okay.

3. Went to Bandung with mumzy. Shopped a lot on laces. Mum is super excited when I told her on our flight that I am probably/hopefully getting engaged soon. So she basically borong the entire kedai. Well, that's my mum. She just need a reason to shop.

4. Boyfriend is still uncontactable after 6 days. Gosh, I really miss him.

5. I hate airport. Too much memories. Why did I ever dated aviation people?

6. I went for my first brazillian wax. Too much info? Whatever. And oh, it effing hurts!

7. Went for massage, scrub, milk bath, body mask, sauna that only costs 300,000 rupiah. Equivelant of RM120 in some fancy spa place. Super cheap.

8. I've lost 4kgs so far. Woot. Another 3kgs to go.

9. Oh, had some random checkup last week after I got this awful period pain. Apparently I have multicyst ovary. Mumzy said that I have to get married soon.

10. I actually had fun with mumzy. Seriously.

2 comments: