Friday, June 26, 2009

numeric

1. I will be going to Perhentian tomorrow night. Yeay! At last, a proper holiday with the boyfriend and some friends. I deserve this treat, seriously. And yes, I am super broke but luckily its a budget holiday and boyfriend eagerly wants to pay for it so yeay.

2. Everyone's talking about the passing of MJ. RIP MJ. I'll always love your billy jean, black and white and beat it.

3. I have registered CIMA. So yeay. Finally.

4. I am getting engaged in a month time. Woot.

5. I am so falling in love with Coldplay and Lenka.

6. I don't think I'll be going to this year's Urbanscape but Ili's band would be performing and I think this would be their first major gig after the Laundry's gig last year. So yeah, maybe, just maybe I'll dropby.

7. I need to find a proper stable job. Pronto. But can I manage? With the bis, CIMA and a real job? Heh.

Okay, nak tidur.

No comments:

Post a Comment