Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tsk tsk

My husband is a marine engineer.
My husband makes approx RM100k a year.
My husband bought his car using his own money. Heck I bought my car using my own money la wey.
My husband covers all his wedding expenses and even some of mine using his hard earned money. No one helped.
My husband never ever boast about anything to me. It took me a year to find out how much he makes.
My husband works for 3 months straight without seeing me and yet I did not publicise it as much as you did (3 weeks, what?).

ALL my previous ex are professionals. There's an auditor, pilot, licensed aircraft engineer and an electrical engineer. Did I rub it in your face? Whenever?

Ish. So stop fussing about your new boyfriend, your ex boyfriends. Its funny why he needs to tell you all that, and funnier when you feel the urge to tell me.
I mean I could understand if you want to tell me about your dates, your moments with him. I'd happily be happy for you. but oi! you're bragging lah!

Tsk tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment