Friday, July 17, 2009

apologies: sincerely

I am officially worn out with all the dramas that have been surrounding me this whole entire week. I am tired of justifying. I wish it was all just a dream but ah well, there’s just too much damage done already. I should not blame anyone but me. Hence I am sorry for the post written below, I am just pissed off at that time and I have no place to really vent the anger. So yes, I am sorry.

Too much sorry was said from my side but I just wish, for once that all the other parties that were involved in this stupid messy feud would just say their sorry as well because seriously, not one party are not at fault.

From now onwards, I would just go ahead with my life with what I have with my head up high, with or without them. At least I now know whom I should trust and who would lend their shoulders for me to cry on. And to the guys that were there for me, I am eternally grateful.
And to the others who were involved, this would be my last sorry because at the rate you guys are making me suffer, I am the one who should be mad by now.

We’ve had our great times and that I would forever cherish. I would one day tell my kids how fun and exciting my friends were. But ah, all fun will have to end eventually.

And fingers crossed, maybe, one day, just one day we will be together again, and honestly, as mad/pissed off/guilty as I am right now, I wouldn’t want to lose them. Not this way.

As cliché as it may sound, no one is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment