Thursday, July 23, 2009

Engagement part uno

I am getting engaged in 8 days time. Jeez, how time flies.

Hantaran - hampir siap. On my side semua dah ada except songkok, kemeja, fruits, sirih junjung. The Johorians, we usually do the decorations on our own and not use the service of wedding planners and all, jadi all my aunts would arrive from Johor on Friday. Yeay. And I need to get fresh flowers before they reach here.

Food - Banyak sangat kepala ok on this one. Mak Uda kejap nak buat nasi minyak, Mak Cu kejap kata laksa johor, roti jala etc, mumzy kejap cakap lauk-lauk melayu. Headache okay! Up until now, no definite decision lagi!

Canopy - Belum book lagi. Heh. Mumzy tanya I dah book ke belum I said 'DAH'. :D

Guestlist - Main ajak je semua orang yang dah tahu. Heh.

Baju - Dah siap! And its kinda cheap. RM135 je tailoring dia.

The Guy - Excited tak habis-habis. Sikit-sikit panggil I 'bakal tunang'. Hehe.

At this point, with the rentals kedai tak bayar lagi, with plenty lagi monetary problems, I am happy. Yeay.

1 comment:

  1. i love the family, very handy kn?? kak long!! i'm soo happy for u!! rase mcm kite kecik2 lg maen kat umah taman suria, tibe2 kak long dh bertunang, like OMG susahnye nak percaye maybe sebab i wasnt there kot? but still, i am freakingly happy for u kaklong!!

    ReplyDelete