Tuesday, August 11, 2009

there he goes again

When a friend told me she can't stop crying that her boyfriend who was once my very good friend (I introduced both of them ok) will be going to Riyadh for six months I silently wondered, 'kenapa aku tak nangis masa my own tunang pun going away?'

Tak sedih ke? Sedih sangat-sangat. I can't imagine not having him around, not yet. But the glimpse of thoughts of not having him around is excruciating. Alone pergi pasar, alone at the shop, alone watching movie, alone having dinner, alone running errands. sigh.

Its not like I am not used to not having him around. He went away for work for 3 months last 3 months but this time its different because the last time, I've got few bodyguards (our mutual friends) to take care of me, accompany me, look out for me, but since the whole dramamama unfold, we kind of broke apart.

This time I am definitely alone.

Oh, back to the point that the friend cried and I did not. Does that show that I am a strong girl, or am I feelingless?

Ah, esok je lah nangis. Heh.

1 comment: