Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am thirsty, cranky but happy.

Well hello blogblog. 

Here we go with the numerical updates again;

1. I got engaged last Saturday. Yeay. 1 Aug 2009. Tapi today (5 Aug 2009) I think I misplaced the ring. How fucked up can that be. I woke up without the ring on my finger and because Hola was waiting downstairs for me, I couldn't look for it thoroughly. Damn it. I hope its still in my room. Please please please let it be in the room. 

2. About the ring. The fiancee bought me a sweet simple ring. Because with the environment I work in, the ring has to be as practical as a knife. -If you know what I mean. But because his mom thinks its too small - the bling, she replaced it with another ring. After 2 days only did we realize it was not the same ring he bought for me. And the best thing is, I love the new ring! Haha. I mean I loved the old ring but this one is nicerrrr.

3. Fuck its soooo hot here in this shop. Random.

4. Uncles and aunties were so helpful. They came, gubah the hantaran, cooked, mingled etc. Basically they did all the dirty hard work. It was so sweet of them. I am glad and blessed to have families like them.

5. Friends, and I mean real friends came. And that is all that matters. I don't need hundreds of friends to come to the thingy only to be happy with few of them. 

6. My 1st CIMA class starts this Sunday. And shit its going to be a 6 hours class with 1 hour break in between. I hate it ok.

Oh pictures, malaslah. Siapa nak tengok, go tengok facebook. heh.

p/s: I love you even more now.
p/p/s: Hola's going back to OZ soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment