Friday, October 2, 2009

random schmandom

Dah 3 hari tak dengar suara tunang, and I am super worried because he's heading to I don't know where first then off to somewhere else and semalam baru ada tsunami, earthquake Vietnam, Indo, Myanmar, Philippines, Laos area.

Please God, let him be safe. Please.

****

Anyhoot, here's some of the stuffs/things I want for my birthday (walaupun dah overdue.)

1. A new phone. I seriously don't mind what type of phone coz my current phone is just so fucked up. Charge satu hari, 2 hours je tahan. Tak boleh guna loud speaker dah. Tak boleh tengok internet thru phone lagi dah!

2. A new whole set of clothes. Top to toe ok. Jeans, belt, shirt/blouse, cardigan, handbag, bra, undies, jam and shoes. Haha.

3. Being mortgage/ debt free.

4. Khawin cepat! I can't wait to wake up next to him everyday of my life. Khawin lariiii!

5. Gym membership for free. Coz I am just getting fatter and fatter everyday.

6. Rent/ buy a place somewhere near Subang. Woot. Can't wait to decorate my own crib. Hehe.

Dah, please please, before my 25 next year I dah dapat semua ni ok. Lol.

Tangan dah kebas. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment