Sunday, July 18, 2010

Work it.

Okay. Updates:

The new job is fun. As in I had fun learning new things and all. Things that I never knew I could understand. Such as, hyperion reporting, intercompany thingamajig etc. But I did. Shows I'm not that blergh.

But, the thing is, it is really hard. Not the I-am-stupid hard but there's-a-lot-of-work hard. The accountant just quit so I was there to assist the transition, but here I am taking over her task. She is an MIA accountant so basically she's qualified, trained and experienced whereas I'm just so new and inexperienced! So I really had to buck it up and learn really fast to take over her job.
She officially left yesterday so this coming monday I'm really screwed.

And the working hours are crazy! The earliest I left the office was at 630pm. The latest, 930pm! Also, the period cut off is on the 15th and so its really funny having to finish all the reports on the 15th and not 30th.

Haish. Its fun, but tiring, but fun. I know I'll gain a lot of experience and knowledge here and I bet I'd be really valuable after leaving the company. But for now, let's just hope I can bear everything and won't dissapear. Hehe.

Au revoir.




Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment