Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I don't want it anymore.

I wanted to climb the corporate ladder. I wanted to be on top.
I wanted to be able to own my sets of minions.
I wanted my parents to be able to be proud of me.
I wanted my friends to envy the job I have.

Now, taknak dah!
If by wanting that means I have to be working till 11pm a whole week.
If by wanting that I have to sacrifice my sleep, spending time with loved ones and my health, then I don't want it anymore.

Its hard. Really hard.
*sigh*

P/s: ni emo talk je. Nanti ok lah. Heh.

I miss u hubster. Eh random. Hehe.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

  1. aww. you can still go for it, small steps remember? hard work and you will get there etooon :)
    p/s: i woke up this morning missing you!

    ReplyDelete