Sunday, May 24, 2009

random 103

1. Boyfriend is back. For a week already! I am so happy having him around. :) 1st day he got back, we checked into a hotel and gathered all our mutual friends and hung out together until dawn. Then for the next few days, he helped me around the shop and even accompanied me to the market. Yesterday, we hosted a friend's bachelor night. Today I met his whole entire family and sat down for dinner. It was soo sweet of him trying to compensate what he has left for the past 100 days, but so far, everything's going wonderful.

2. Fuck, I am beginning to despise a friend. I hope I could say it right in his face that he is a fucking insensitive moody bastard so that I wouldn't despise him this much! Only I know, when I tell him how he is effecting our relationship, he'll be even more insensitive and moody! The worst thing is, he is not even a close friend and I just go to know him recently. Maderfaker. And oh, a friend told me, when I don't like a person, it shows in my face. Heh.

3. Another close friend just got out from a relationship of 7 years. 7 bloody fucking years. Call her A. Anyway, I asked another friend of mine, B to go and be friends with A in a hope for her to forget about her ex. The thing is, I think they're going a bit too far. I am scared that one of them would get hurt in the process. Gosh. Apahallll la again aku TERjadi matchmaker?!

4. I am missing a very close friend. Someone that used to be there when the boyfriend was away. Hmm.

5. I hate doing what I am currently doing right now! Babi.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment