Friday, May 7, 2010

and he left.

Hey blogblog,

Last post was on February, and now its May. How time flies!

The last 3 months: Friends treat me for spa packages few weeks before the wedding yeay! Bought shoes! Hola came back for 3 days just for me and became my maid of honour. Had my solemnization at Shah Alam on Friday 19th March at around 4pm. Had my side of reception on the 20th at my house. Had his side of reception at KGPA on the 21st. All the friends that matters came. I love them to death!

Moved to our new house in Sunway on 23rd. Went for our honeymoon in Bali from the 27th to 3rd April (long I know!) Spent all weekends at both our parents house. We are basically like nomads.

In the midst of selling of the business for a very good price.

Today, he went away again. Sad. :(

Will retell allllll those things mentioned above. When I am bored.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment