Tuesday, May 11, 2010

rojak 1

I miss him. A LOT.
Corny lagi, but hello, I am allowed. He is my husband after all. :)

Anyway, today, like at the back like really really back of my head, I wondered what if I try to maintain the cafe and give it another go? Hm.

And oh, I went to the clinic and the doctor thought I was pregnant. Cute. Honestly, when it came out negative, I felt a little bit disappointed. And oh, I went there because I haven't been menstruating for four months!

The top 2 things I want to do this year is to pass all 3 papers, climb mount kinabalu and take up scuba diving. And, go to the gym regularly. It has been 3 months I think since I last went to the gym, and how I got hooked with that is another story all together. lol.

Good night lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment