Friday, May 21, 2010

I miss you

Blogblog,

Tonight are one of the nights that I miss him real bad.

Do you know how it feels waking up alone every morning, wearing his perfume so I won't forget how he smells, driving his car on my own when I am usually chauffeured around by him, running errands alone and not having him help me, going to our house and see all his things scattered around but he's not there, meeting our friends and I cannot properly answer how I feel when he's not around - please do not ask me anymore (esp when they ask 'boleh ke tahan 3 bulan?',) it actually hurts, going back to the house alone, sleeping in our bed with his only remaining unwashed shirt next to me so that I could feel as if he's there. It hurts cos I miss him badly.

But I have to be strong. I have to be supportive cos I know its even harder for him there. And I give him my full and total blessings cos that's what he does best and I am not lonely cos what I feel today, and every other day is that I miss him.

I act all cheery, chirpy and bubbly because he must not know how much it hurts as I don't want him to feel bad about leaving me here cos I love him.

And tonight I sleep a teary sleep.



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment