Monday, May 10, 2010

random love note

Dear blogblog,


Its different you know, being married and being in a relationship. I get to wake up to the person I love every single morning. Do something in between.
And then do things together and knowing he'd be there to accompany me. Do impromptu things like going for a movie, a karaoke session or just hanging around at the house playing games and all, make everything feels so meaningful. And then when its time to go to bed, he is going to be the last person I see, I kiss and I hold.


But not everything is easy as it seems. He has to bear with me always wanting to wake up late. He has to bear with me being a sloppy messy person. And I have to bear with him being a neat freak (he wakes up and immediately cleans the house!) I have to bear with him being fussy. But those are the things that makes him perfect. The imperfections of each other makes us feel it is the most perfect thing in the world. The imperfections made us fell for each other more and more each day.


I love you Shahnaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment