Monday, November 23, 2009

bhw400

Ok ok I know I should study la blogblog tapi I have studied the whole night yesterday (12am to 5am) and wake up at 12pm, study again until 6pm. hah.
So I deserve a break.

I feel like checking my yahoo account, just saja-saja and I saw like there's several notification from xanga, my old diary.
I thought I have deleted the whole thing, but it's still there and suprisingly, there's still footprints on it! (note: footprints tu macam notification yang bagitahu someone still reads that crap)
I mean, not just 1 but 5 anonymous footprints! Spooky, siapa lah yang masih stalk saya.

Since I dah terbukak that old thingy, I read through it, and man how my life has changed.
I wrote mostly about my breakup with that fucking guy (banyak gila pulak tu! haha), studies and how I sucked at it, my relationship with friends etc. And suffice to say, I wrote it very nicely, unlike sekarang, main tuuuuulis je. haha.

I miss pouring my heart like that, by writing. :)

After reading all that, I am glad, really glad that I am so over the fucking guy, I am glad there are still friends from that era that still sticks with me through thick and thin, I am glad that I have grown wiser and mostly I am glad I have that bitter sweet kind of memories.

Wanted to write more, but nowadays words don't come easy.
I promise a very long long vain entry after exams ok.
And oh, wish me luck blogblog. I need to nail this!

No comments:

Post a Comment