Sunday, November 8, 2009

love actually

Dear God,

For once I met a guy that could accept me as I am, good and bad, someone that did not even care about my past but instead couldn't stop looking forward to out future together. You give me someone that would be there for me at all times, let it be emotionally, physically or even financially. You give me a guy whom I can share everything with, my woes and happiness and someone that ALL my friends adore and respect. For once you give me a person that would love me no less than what he could give and someone that I KNOW would make it by all means to take care of me and protect me from everything.

For once you gave someone as perfect as him and someone I would love with all my hearts.

So please, do not take him away from me by any means. At least not until this soul has been taken away from its body.

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment