Saturday, November 7, 2009

october rain

I had a good week. I mean not thhaaaaat good. But it wasn't nerve wrecking as usual.

Today, although I slept really late last night, I woke up reallly early for some grant-thingy and then I went to the dentist and waited for a good 2 hours before it was my turn to be called. Then went back home and slept the whole evening.
Woke up with a very hungry tummy and asked the boys to accompany me for dinner but only Kudim Kudamn was available and so he teman-ed me. Its good to have a heart to heart talk with your guy friend and make them open up to you things that they usually don't talk among themselves.

Fiancée has been away for a week and I got to talk to him yesterday only for him to leave today. Sedih. But the good news is, he's coming back next week! yeay. I can't wait! I miss him very much. And as the times goes, it made me realize even more that he is the perfect one for me. For one, never has a guy succeeded in making me so loyal and not wanting to know/get to know other guys. Get what I mean? And then, for once I could be frank to someone and be myself, but better. Haha. Faham? Whatever it is, I love him and I hope it would stay this way for a very long time.

On wedding thingy. Everybody wants to take part in my wedding. So I guess I am stuck with 2 bridesmaids and 3 maids of honor. It was so sweet of them to have offered themselves to help me. I may not be blessed with many many girlfriends (I think my guy friends outnumbered the girls) but I am blessed by really really special and great ones! So bridesmaids- Hola Bola & Ain, maid of honors - Hid, Nana, Zehan.

Ok lah, I need to go study as I have only 17 days left for my exams. Haiya!


No comments:

Post a Comment