Tuesday, November 24, 2009

k-ching.

Exam dah habis and now I don't know what to do malam-malam. Boleh tak?
Bila nak dekat exam, tak habis-habis complain asyik kena belajar, pening lah, apa lah.
Now rasa tak kena pula tak pegang buku. Haha.

Now that the exam's over I want to enjoy books and music. And perhaps a movie.
There's this one book that just came out from my very very favourite author, Anchee Min. She writes awesome semi-fictional autobiography of Chinese Emperors, Chinese Concubines and I don't know what this new book is all about but I am sure its awesome.
My last Richard Branson's autobiography book went dusty because its not as colourful as Sassoon's and Anchee Min's writing.

I want to buy several CDs like Mika's new album, Boyz II men cover love songs (yes they basically cover all the very famous love song!), Michael Buble's. Tapi I am broke to the max. Wanted to ask my brothers to burn some CDs for me, but they were only home for 2 days and all the 3 laptops here takde Nero. Great kan?

I am seriously broke. The only luxury I could afford this month was a RM30 foot massage I had with Wanwan and Fuad and the dinner at Curve with the Diva. I could use some money for threading, some new shoes and a pair of jeans because fuck now that I am fat, I could only fit in 1 jeans.

I am sad I am broke. Serious. Please, anyone anonymous baik hati, please bank in duit sikit. Haha. Tough luck baby!

I am so going to find a job, the earliest on June and hire a manager to manage the restaurant. I want to save money, I want to buy things whenever I want without feeling guilty, using my OWN money. And so, lantaklah I am so going to find a proper job.

Where did all the money went eh? Hm. It went to the installment of my car, the fiancée's car (he banked it in to my account but I had to use it the other day and so I had to fork up balik to ganti.), my dentist appointments etc.

I am feeling so down nowadays. I feel like there's a huge storm coming up my way.
I don't know why I am feeling this way, but perhaps because everything did not turn up the way its supposed to be.

Well, at least my exams are over and HolaBola will be back this Saturday (with no money and that'll make us both broke!) haha.
And hopefully fiancée will be back as well, coz seriously I am pissed at how things turned but I love him and miss him very much nevertheless.

Any ideas on how to make money?

No comments:

Post a Comment