Wednesday, March 11, 2009

butterfly

Ok, I am at the office right now. Hidung sumbat macam apa je. Sok sek. And I have a nice warm nescafe on my desk. Papers, stacks of working papers under my arms as I am typing this, but I just left it idle because I am just lazy that way. Bila officer nak submit baru I terpaksa kelam-kabut. Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator huh.

I suddenly miss November, December and January. No work, no school, no commitments, no nothing. I could wake up at 12pm with no severe consequences - except for my mom pokpeks and I could hangout and sneak out just to have lok lok with the boyfriend without worrying the risk of kena marah like hell if I come home late.







Now its all routine. I'll wake up at 630am for subuh prayer, then sleep again after that to be kejut again at 815am for work. Sampai kerja, swap in, tengok emails, go for breakfast either at Darus, Majeed or mickeyD or just stay inside and fiddle with the computer until rasa macam kena buat kerja. Then lunch hour I will tend to persuade friends nearby to teman me lunch and then by 6pm I would get ready to go home (I am a contract worker so there's no allotment for any OT for me, hence the balik at 6pm dot!) Balik rumah, shower, help mumzy with some house chores, maghrib jemaah and then dinner, watch tv or read the newspaper and by 1030pm I will be in my room waiting for boyfriend's call which would usually last until 12pm.

Then it's all the same thing all over again the next day.

So honestly, whatever crap they tell us when we were in high school or uni, is just bullshit. They say we would be happy with our hard earned money, dapat freedom to enjoy with friends since we're not in school anymore, jumpa jodoh dekat kerja are just total BS! So kids, friends, cousins, please stay in school as long as you can ok and even if you have left school, try and be your own boss. You would be happier that way.

****

I will be heading to Bandung this 22nd with mumzy. Initially, it was supposed to be me and Sue's yearly getaway but since she went to London, her ticket had to be forgone. Its not transferable (only the dates), jadi mumzy lah jadi mangsa. So yeay, I don't have to fork out money for hotel and transportation. Bawak duit shopping and duit spa jelah. Oh that reminds me, I need to treat my mom for spa jugak kat sana.

I am going to do a different kind of shopping this time around. Am not gonna tell why because I am afraid I might jinx it, but yeah. Yeay.

Oh, the client's here. Lets get back to faking smile. Heh.

p/s: cousin, hush hush about this thing please. I don't need unwanted attention anymore and I don't want to be judged by them relatives. You know how they are. You're the best! Thanks hugs. Love you.

1 comment: