Sunday, March 1, 2009

firestarter

Its raining outside and the sound and smell of rain ignites every memory possible.
I miss my carefree days, where I don't have to wake up every morning having to go to work, a work I dislike. Where I can spend the money given without feeling guilty. Where I can just do anything without feeling the consequences, knowing that I could fall back to my parents.

I miss my friends, when we would just walk around aimlessly just because we could. Where I can just hang around with them a little more longer talking craps and have a good laugh.

I miss the days when I was in school, so eager to learn new things - well, sort of. Sitting next to my bestfriend and gossip all morning about the boys, about the teachers and about our ambitions.

Now its just mundane, routine.
Perhaps that's how life goes.
sigh.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment