Monday, March 2, 2009

Love notes

Love note day 8: You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving,

Love note day 9: When we find someone who is brave, fun and loving, we have to thank the universe.

Love note day 10: When you love someone, you don't take anything for granted. You remember every smile, every kiss and every I love you.

Love note date 11: To love means to communicate to the other that ou are all for him, that you will never fail him or let him down when he needs you, but that you will always be standing by..

Love note day 12: It is a good thing to be rich and to be strong, but it is better to be loved - Euripides

Love note day 13: Just take my hand and rest your heart and stay awhile with me - Ashley Rice

Love note day 14: Not only do I want to spend today with you, my love, but tomorrow, the day after, and the very last day I'm given.

Love note day 15: Whoever lives true life, will love true love - Elizabeth Barret Browning

Love note day 16: Love isn't love till you give it away - Sounds of music

Love note day 17: Love is something eternal - the aspect may change, but not the essence - Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment