Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 17

I just had lunch in the office. Wanted to go Subway but malas bontot (lazy ass haha) to jalan and so I makan nasi jeeee. Gah. Now terasa guilty. And sekarang teringin nak makan waffle yum yum kat daily fresh. Peanut butter and choc bebeh.

Random nak mampus.

Sekarang tangan bau busuk sebab makan pakai tangan tadi. Gah.

Oh, saya dah beli Revolutionary Road sebab nak tengok Kate Winslet bogel, yes man sebab I think I need that little dose of laughter and Slumdog Millionaire sebab semua orang kata best.
Malam ni mahu menonton.

Mm. Fak saya rindu boyfriend okay.
Last 2 days I went out with my jiran and when he tersentuh my hands, I startled as in 'wow, lamanya takde physical contact with any guys' tapi then I felt guilty nak mampus sebab I felt that way. Haish.
I don't like LDR! Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment