Wednesday, February 4, 2009

introduction part 1

Let me introduce to you a bit about myself.
  • I am a virgo. Virgos are touted as perfectionist. Tapi aku langsung takde nampak ciri-ciri perfectionist dalam diri aku. A friend told me that maybe in certain sense I am a perfectionist, tapi aku dah kaji betul-betul diri aku, memang takde ah!
  • Aku dulu paling kutuk perempuan yang hisap rokok. Tapi sekarang ni I smoke a pack a day dan ciri-ciri sakit dada tu dah mula ada. Tapi its all good now sebab since mak aku dah tahu aku smoke, macam-macam yang dia dah cuba buat to help me quit. ie: 7 days intensive programme, nicotine patches, nicotine gums and she even called the hotline anti-smoking campaign yang dalam paper tu. Tapi kalau aku sendiri takde rasa nak berhenti, macam mana?
  • Aku ada 3 orang bestfriend yang aku dah kenal dari umur 12 tahun dan 15 tahun. I have trust issues. Only people who got my back yang akan stay. Others would only be there for a while.
  • I am a pervert. Mostly lawak-lawak aku adalah lawak lucah. Aku rasa kadang-kadang aku lagi pervert dari guys. Sebab tu most of my guy friend thinks I am open-minded, kot.
  • For the first time, I am in a long-distance relationship and for the first time, aku rasa aku nak khawin, dengan lelaki ni. Boleh kah?
  • Dulu aku straight A student. Serious. Straight A UPSR, almost straight A PMR, half of straight A SPM (kira banyak A lah jugak!) tapi now I think there are just too much fish in the pond. I am a mediocre and I think being a mediocre would be fine too.
  • I drive like a guy. Blame it on dad for instilling that traits to me. But I am proud of it. My brothers think I am cool.
  • My dad's mom is a Chinese who was adopted by a malay;muslim family hence the slit eyes, rude kiasu behaviour and small tits. My mom's grandmom was a Japanese teacher who came to Malaysia during the war hence the slit eyes as well, the small nose and kinky fetish mhmm. lol. Ah but I wonder why I did not have those hardworking and clever traits of the Chinese and Japanese.
  • I believe in karma. What goes around, really comes back around. Cheated 2 boyfriends, got cheated by 2 boyfriends.
  • I can sleep 24 hours straight. Straight. No kidding.
  • I believe world can be a better place if we would just forget our differences but focus more on our similarities.
  • I used to despise my mom. Blame it on the teenage angst. But she's one of my confidante now and I grew to really love her not just because she's my mom but because I love her.
  • I love beach holidays. No, not those OTT expensive resort ones but the secluded wooden chalets, blue water, and the friendly people kinda beach holiday.
  • I used to love snow. Before I actually felt them. Its freaking murder! Aku lagi suka panas kot, boleh pasang aircond dari sejuk nak mams tak boleh rasa tulang pun. No wonder the mat sallehs come here when its winter there.

No comments:

Post a Comment