Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 8

I am in the office already. Haish.

Entry sangat rambang.

This year, I have got a lot of plans to execute. I mean to really really execute.

1. To finish at least 2 CIMA papers. Heh. I am taking 3 papers so by the end of the year, I expect to finish at least 2. Do-able? InsyaAllah.
2. To have an asset, under my own name. Most probably a car and I intent to pay the installments on my own. (Duhh, aku dah kerja kot, takkan punya ayah nak bayarkan pulak.)
3. Mm I don't want to jinx this but what the hell. I am in the midst of opening up a business with my bestfriend.
The plan is to buy this restaurant/cafe at Sunway and run it. We've already met the owner and went to the place and it is the perfect place to run a restaurant to cater to the office people and college kids there. Will probably pay some deposit before Khaulah balik OZ and will start running it somewhere mid April when she comes back for her break.
However, I have this stupid work contract which I have signed that ends on August so will probably need someone with an F&B background to run it first.
Alhamdulillah mama is willing to invest.
So fingers crossed, this one will work out.

****
Had some argument with the boyfriend because he's worried that I am getting a tad too close with one of his friend, our friend.
The thing is, this guy is someone I know, before I even know him.
So the question here is, if he trust me enough, wouldn't he be ok with it?
Its not like I am flirting with that guy pun.

And to quote another friend; even if kau cakap kau takkan jatuh hati kat mamat ni, but kau bukan malaikat and aku taknaklah benda dah jadi baru nak aku tegur.
Heh.
So to make a statement; I love my boyfriend and I care for my friend. Just because you are not comfortable with me being friends with him, doesn't mean that I would end my friendship with him. Friends do not break up, ok? And I know my limits and I am sure he knows it too.

****
Oh here's a pic my schoolmate tagged in FB.
Gila tomboy ok dulu! Dang!













Gambar 8 years ago ok! Wooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment