Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 4

Love note: There's nothing more wonderful in the world than the feeling you get from sharing and there's no greater happiness than the warmth you get from loving.

I hate going to the client's. I feel low. Period.

Breakfast: Roti canai with dhal and air masak
Snack: 2 keropok lekor and 1 nescafe
Lunch: Medium set fillet o fish
Dinner: 2 roti goreng cicah dengan chili crab punya kuah kat AC.

Apa jadi: Tak jadi apa-apa pun! Sama jeee! But still aku rasa lemah dan mengantuk je today. Semalam carbs sikit kot.

****
Tomorrow is Valentine's.
Ah to hell with it!

I am going to go jogging with my brothers, do my braces moulding, go Help to register CIMA, lunch with Sapek, John, Hola, Angah and Dila, then dinner with the family. And futsal 9-10pm.

Sunday ada lunch with Dause and plan to watch movie with the brothers.

So yeah, I am not thaaaat alone kot. I just miss him, a lot.

Another 96 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment