Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 3

Love note: My true love hath my heart, and I have his - Sir Philip Sidney

We talked for about 20 mins yesterday. Nak gaduh pun tak jadi because the time is too precious for us. Then malam kitaorang text each other, sampai aku tertidur with the phone in my hand. Heh.

3am I woke up to use the toilet and masa naik katil aku tengok baju dia dah hilang. Risau, I searched the entire room to find the shirt bawah bantal. Hugged the tee and fell back to sleep.

This morning I decided that I want to smell of him and so I sprayed his perfume a bit on my wrist.
Angaulah saya ni! Heh.

****
Semalam aku makan nasi bertambah. 2 kali je lah kan. Because I decided that I want to start diet today. I will give it a 1 week shot so we'll see how it goes ok.

Breakfast; Roti canai with dhal and air kosong.
Snack: 5 keropok lekor and air kosong
Lunch: The adik bought fillet o fish from mikeyD for me but Hemi called telling me that dia dengan Hola on the way to Subang Jaya and so I gave the burger to my collegue and went out to lunch with them. Had mocha pearl tea and gado-gado at Ayam Penyet. (Gado-gado is salads, eggs, keropok, binjai with kuah kacang dressing)
Dinner: Ceaser's salad with iced coffee. I love the ceaser's salad at AC, tp this time dia tak letak cruttons, tak sedap sangat ok.

Outcome: I lost 1kg today. Yeay.

****
Oh by the way.
In the midst of planning to buy a business. A restaurant somewhere at Sunway to be precise. The whole business, lock & barrell would costs rm25k.
Negotiations pending with several interested investors (ceh konon investors padahal nak pinjam duit parents.) and perhaps, perhaps it will happen.
Hopefully this year would be MY year, OUR year as I am tired of going through the whole work routine day by day.

****
An appoinment with the dentist this Saturday to do my braces moulding. Will start going to the gym rigorously next week.
Will try to fill up my days with many beneficial things.

p/s: I still miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment