Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 7

Love note day 5: A small dwelling in the wild meadow will be enough if you are there with me -Japanese Love Poem

Love note day 6: The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself -Victor Hugo

Love note day 7: Although I have a lamp and fire, stars, moon and sun to give me light, unless I look into your eyes, all is dark night -Bhantrhani

Sorry for not writing in here. I've been busy doing things.

On Saturday, went out for lunch with Dilalala after dah lama tak jumpa and we just lepak catching up and talking about things - I love having serious talks with her. Then met the hommies at some kopitiam and talk talk talk some more. I even bought them cupcakes.
Gave some of them to hommies, some of them to the guyfriends and me and Dilalala finished the rest.

Then on Sunday, went to Bijou with Hola, Dilalala and Hiddie at Soho coz I wanted to shop a bit. (I love love love flea market!) But maderfuker I forgot my atm card punya nombor and I was scared to hit it the 2nd time so I decided that I don't want to risk my card kena telan. Jadi I only bought 2 shirts using Dilalala's money.

Oh, piccies are in Hola's cam.
Oh by the way, I know this sounds lame but Bo Amir Iqram is maderfuker hot! I mean his voice lah kan and the way he holds his guitar. I wish someone could sing like that for me.
Anyway, we saw him before he starts his performance at Wendy's but we just disregard him because he's not exactly cute or whatever but well I recognised him because I once pegi KL tower heineken party and he was spinning with Joey G. (oh, they're a duo - cosmicspacemonkey) and I went to his album launch at Laundry because I accompanied Mikey as Bo tu kawan dia. Thought his music would be like loud, you know, the drum n bass, trance kinda music like the one yang he spins but nooooo, its soo soothing the album itself is titled 'Bedroom Sanctuary'. So yes, jatuh hati. Auw. Go buy it ok!

****

Have been ffk by a lot of friend lately. Should've been out with the guyfriends last Saturday for Valentshit but they were acting girly taknak makan jauh-jauh.
Then should've been out with Daus for his belated birthday lunch but he did not reply my text. Heh.

****
Oh, banyak kerja. Gotogonowbyebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment