Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 2

Love note: Real love is patience and compassion, compromise and healing. It is forgiving..and forgiving and forgiving.

Rihanna's show will be delayed to a later date because allegedly, she had a big fight with her boyfie, who hit her real bad. Heh. Even Hollywood pun ada domestic assault ke?

Jason Mraz will be coming soon too. I may may go because I am mighty interested. If everything's well I will surely be going.

And Sunburst. Hm they've announced the official line-up the other day but only one international act was announced (other than then Indo's) which is N.E.R.D. I mean, yes I really really love Pharell but just ONE ACT for a bloody RM143? And I thought Coldplay, Prodigy would be coming (They put Coldplay under TBC - to be confirmed) So maybe TAG and Estrella would be performing but I can always go to Zouk to hear them spin and go for fly fm campur chart gigs for Estrella. Hm. Perhaps its just their marketing ploy. You think?

****
Shit, I may have to do my first OT. Lots of unfinished work today.
And here I am with this mild headache - hopefully it does not turn into migraine, missing the boyfriend who only texted me once today.

Will continue later aight.

p/s: I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment