Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 1

Love note: Even when we're far apart, you're always in my heart.

Today marks the first day he left for Singapore and will be gone for 3 months, hence the title.

The love note is the note I pull out from this jar of 100 notes he gave me. He asked me to promise to only pull out not more than one a day. And incidentally, that was the word that were written on the note, today.

****

I miss him already. Really bad. I put his perfume-sprayed shirt on my body every time I lay on the bed as if I was actually hugging him and the scent of him brings flutters to my heart and made me smile.

And when I really really miss him, I play this video of him just smiling while driving the car, with me laughing at the back. It was happiness.

And when I randomly think of him, I kiss this pendant I am wearing, knowing he's wearing the same thing would make me feel closer to him.

I know, first day and I miss him that much already.

How can I survive 100 days?

****
Anyway, sent him at KL central just now and I met his mom and sis.
Mm. I wanted to hug him badly but since they were there so malu a bit lah.
So I teman-ed him for his fag outside and we hugged cover-cover beside his mum.

It was so sweet.

p/s: Air mata aku dah bergenang okay.
p/s: I am celebrating my 1st valentine's with him this year, on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment